Sunday, September 20, 2009

Healthy Me?

Lowering my LDL cholesterol, raising my HDL cholesterol, and omitting most carbs, unless they are complex carbs. My diet consists of 100% whole grain bread, 100% whole grain oats, fresh fruit, brown rice, black beans, veggies, low fat turkey (for wraps in 100% whole grain wraps), fresh spinach (in the wraps and withered in egg whites) and lots of water. I still drink coffee, with powdered plain creamer or fat free half and half.

My meds/vitamins are Celexa (depression), B-Complex, Fish Oil, Claritin (allergies), and 81 mg. asprin daily. I have a click in my heart, and we're going to check my valves with an ultrasound when I come back in.

I am getting healthy per my doc's advice...I'm 35 and have been overweight for 17 years. When I got my car, I got addicted to sitting around and driving through anywhere for food. I'm tried of feeling like crap. Time to get my shit together.

No comments: