Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fever

Flannery felt a little sick with a cough and sore throat Friday, but no fever, so she went to school. She HAD to go, because Chris and I were going to Seaside, and he and I hadn't had an official run down of the DL stuff that wasn't either interrupted or whispered, so our trip there and back was FILLED with talking! Anyway...last night, she had a fever of 102. 4 chewable aspirin later, her fever broke and she slept all night only with a little coughing.

This morning, she seemed good, but her voice told me that her throat was swollen a bit. No fever...until about 1 pm, when she asked if she could go take a nap (NEVER DOES THAT!!!) and I fell her head and she was hot again. Chris and I had to cancel her mini golf party this afternoon, calling 15 or so people, because a fever isn't good.

I took her to urgency care at Kaiser and she is negative for strep. But, she feels like poo.

Pray that she recovers soon...we're going to DISNEYLAND!!! Shhhhhh...don't tell her!

No comments: