Sunday, September 27, 2009

Stuff and Things

I think I'm going to start looking for these owls at thrift stores. I see them all the time...but I can paint them pumpkin and teal and make a neat wall of owls. These are Elsie's. Her blog makes me get excited about creating.

I don't practice yoga, persay, but I spend a lot of time staring into the ocean, breathing deply and worshiping God with my thoughts.

Found this amazing print with perfect wordage at FreyaArt. I was thinking it reminded me of Chris and I and is so appropiate to where we've ended up together. I love it!

This last thing is from Post Secret. Post Secret is intense and moving and funny and sad all at the same time. Poeple send in post cards with truths on them that they wouldn't tell anyone else. Sometimes it's disturbing but gives a glimpse into the human condition. I love this. I hope one day I can make it truth for myself.

No comments: